Her words, ‘positive energy is priceless’, outspeak the actions of Chalene Johnson. She is a well-known American fitness, health and welfare celebrity. She has released many fitness podcasts and videos that led her to the Guinness Book of World Records in 2011.
Quite an intriguing personality. Isn’t she? So, if you’re here to know more about her personal life, career, family and her net worth, then buckle up and continue reading! Many surprises and interesting facts about Chalene Johnson are awaiting you!
About Chalene Johnson
If there’s a word to describe Chalene Johnson befitting of her eloquence, ‘multitalented’, it would be. She is a fitness celebrity, a stunning dancer, a skilled choreographer, an outstanding author, a successful entrepreneur, a gifted orator, a motivational speaker, a lifestyle expert, a businesswoman and much more.
She has been engaged in health, wellness and fitness for about 30+ years. Chalene was featured in the New York Times as the best-selling author. Moreover, her health podcasts have attracted over 20 million downloads. Also, her fitness programs are available in most gyms in the US and Australia. She is also featured in the Huffington Post’s Top 50 Female Entrepreneurs to Watch in 2017.
Chalene founded Smart Life Movement with her spouse and designed fitness programs for several health and wellness firms. She has also pioneered Courageous Confidence Club, Smart Success Academy and Marketing Impact Academy.
Early Life And Family
Chalene Johnson was born on 2nd February 1969 in Laguna Beach, a small coastal city in Orange County, California. The identity and whereabouts of her parents are unknown. However, she has a sister Jenelle Summers who’s also pursuing a career in health and wellness.
She graduated from Michigan State University in Justice, Morality and Constitutional Democracy. Further, she worked as a legal assistant and then shifted to the field of health and wellness.
While pursuing her graduation, Chalene met Bret Johnson at Michigan University. They were initially good friends and eventually fell in love and got married on 18 March 1995. The couple has two children, Brooke Johnson and Sierra Johnson.
Career And Major Milestones
Significant milestones in the life of Chalene Johnson include:
- She is the ex-CEO of Powder Blue Productions and Turbo Wear. Currently, Chalene is the CEO of Team Johnson.
- Chalene pioneered Smart Success Academy, 131 Methods, Marketing Impact Academy, Virtual Business Academy, Courageous Confidence Club and so forth.
- She started designing various fitness programs like Turbo Kick, PiYo, Turbo Jam, ChaLEAN Extreme, Turbo Fire and PiYo Workout.
- She started her YouTube channel in 2006 and has 113,000 subscribers as of now.
- She published two books: 131 Method: Your Personalized Nutrition Solution to Boost Metabolism, Restore Gut Health, and Lose Weight in 2011; and PUSH: 30 Days to Turbocharged Habits, a Bangin’ Body, and the Life You Deserve! In 2019.
A Few Things You Didn’t Know About Chalene Johnson
- Chalene started showing signs of business spirit and entrepreneurship from the tender age of 13. She started purchasing used vehicles in auctions and reselling them.
- She wished to learn dance and judo when she was just three years old.
- Chalene was passionate about dance and continued further with aerobics and Tae Kwon Do while graduating.
- She started learning kickboxing and her first fitness program, Turbo Kick, incorporated kickboxing, hip-hop, and aerobics.
Net Worth of Chalene Johnson
The latest updates reveal that the net worth of Chalene Johnson is somewhere around $10 million from all sources. Her fitness videos and podcasts form her primary source of income. She also takes occasional fitness classes and speaks in health and lifestyle-related conferences. In addition, she has developed, co-founded and sold many fitness companies and is currently the CEO of Team Johnson.