We hope you're enjoying your visit and always love to hear back from the ExpoSay community. If you have a question, comment, suggestion, or just want to say "Hi!", send us an e-mail at one of the following addresses:
ExpoSay is a celebrity gossip news site. The content that is published contains rumors, speculation, assumptions, opinions, and media reports citing various sources. The content may contain erroneous and inaccurate information. Exposay.com not make any warranty as to the correctness or reliability of any content presented on ExpoSay.
All users accept full liability for their comment and article postings. Exposay.com accepts no responsibility for any content posted in the comments section or as a submitted article, and reserves the right to moderate submitted comments and article postings.
No Representations Or Warranties
The services provided on this Web site and the content, information, documents, graphics and images published at this Web site could include inaccuracies, typographical errors or other errors. We make no commitment, however, to update what is contained in this Web site. Furthermore, we reserve the right to temporarily, or permanently, modify, alter, discontinue or delete the same without prior notice. Consequently, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE SERVICES AND INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," AND WITHOUT WARRANTY, AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED, AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE ALL SUCH WARRANTIES.
Users of this Web site should not rely upon opinions expressed at this Web site when making business, financial, personal or other decisions. Furthermore, we do not endorse the opinions of third parties expressed on this Web site or on linked Web sites.
User Warnings/User Conduct
- Violate any applicable law, regulation or rule;
- Harass, offend, threaten, embarrass, distress or invade the privacy of any individual or entity;
- Post or transmit any commercial, advertising or promotional materials, including without limitation, "spam" or mass distributions;
- Provide false information on your registration form or impersonate another person at any point;
- Post or transmit false, inappropriate, improper, disorderly or excessive messages or information.
- Post any material that infringes upon any third party's copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right.
If you violate such terms, we may, without prior notice and without liability to you, ban you from any and all services, terminate your registration, delete your messages or postings, and take any other action we deem appropriate in our sole discretion. With reference to any services we provide, you acknowledge that we may, from time to time, without notice to you and at our sole discretion, establish various practices, limitations and restrictions for administering such services, including without limitation: how often a service or account may be accessed; the maximum number of days that messages or postings will be retained; the maximum number of messages or postings allowed; the size and nature of messages and postings; the maximum storage space available for an account; and all other matters related to administration of services, and you agree to be bound by such practices. You agree that we are not responsible or liable for deactivation or deletion of accounts or for loss of emails, communications, postings, data or information as a result of, or arising out of, our administration of such services.We assume no responsibility for the accuracy, integrity, quality completeness, usefulness or value of any content, data, documents, graphics, images, information, advice, or opinion contained in any emails, message boards, chat rooms or community services, or in any other public services, and do not endorse any advice or opinion contained therein. We do not monitor or control such services, although we reserve the right to do so. We may take any action we deem appropriate, in our sole discretion, to maintain the high quality of our service and to protect ourselves and others.
Web Site Links And Third-Party Sites
This Web site may contain links to other Web sites which are independent of this Web site. We make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, value, integrity, completeness or authenticity of the information or opinions contained in any such linked Web site, and any link to another Web site shall not in any manner be construed as an endorsement by us of that Web site, or of the products or services described therein. Furthermore, these links may lead to sites or links that contain offensive and objectionable content or which may contain dangerous computer viruses. You assume, and we hereby disclaim, all responsibility for any of the content on these sites or for any damage sustained by users of these sites.
Your confidential use of this site cannot be guaranteed by us. We shall not be responsible for any harm that you or any person may suffer as a result of a breach of confidentiality in respect to your use of this site.
You may have an account and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information and are fully responsible for all conduct carried out under this password and account. We are not liable for any loss of confidentiality or for any damages arising from your failure to comply with these terms. You will promptly report any unauthorized use of your password to us.
Limitation of Damages
IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, SUBCONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTIAL, SPECIAL OR OTHER INDIRECT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, COST OF COVER) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY SERVICES, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS PROVIDED OR AVAILABLE HEREUNDER, OR USE OF ANY OTHER LINKS OR LINKED WEBSITE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES AROSE IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL BASIS. THE TERM "DAMAGES" INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEY FEES, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION AND LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE ECONOMIC TERMS OF OUR AGREEMENT REFLECT THE FOREGOING ALLOCATION OF RISK AND SUCH ALLOCATION OF RISK IS A SIGNIFICANT INDUCEMENT FOR US TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES, WEB SITE AND OTHER CONTENT AND MATERIALS.
All contents of this website are Copyright. All rights reserved. All other rights, title and interest (including all other copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights) in this Web site and all names, terms, logos, slogans, images and other indicia identifying Exposay.com products or services are proprietary and belong to Exposay.com. The names of companies and products not owned by Exposay.com. and mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the copyrighted contents or the trademarks belonging to Exposay.com. without the express written permission of Exposay.com is strictly prohibited.
Nothing contained in this Web site shall be construed as conferring any license or right, expressly, by implication, by estoppel or otherwise, under any of our intellectual property rights, or under any third party's intellectual property rights, and no part of this Web site may be reproduced, republished, copied, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means.
Claims of Copyright Infringement
Exposay.com respects the intellectual property of others and may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material on this Web site infringes on any copyright which you own or control, or that any link on this Web site directs you to another Web site that contains material that infringes on any copyright which you own or control, you may file a notification of such infringement with our designated agent to have the material removed or otherwise blocked from access.
YOU AGREE TO HOLD HARMLESS, DEFEND AND INDEMNIFY US, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUBSIDIARIES, CONTRACTORS, SUBCONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS FROM ALL LIABILITIES, CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS' FEES, THAT ARE DUE TO, OR THAT ARISE FROM YOUR USE OR MISUSE OF THIS SITE, ANY SERVICES THEREIN, OR FOR INFRINGEMENT BY YOU OR OTHERS OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OR OTHER RIGHT OF ANY THIRD PARTY. WE MAY ASSUME EXCLUSIVE CONTROL OF ANY DEFENSE OR ANY MATTER SUBJECT TO INDEMNIFICATION BY YOU, AND YOU AGREE TO COOPERATE WITH US IN SUCH EVENT.
Governing Laws in Case of Dispute
We do not represent that all content, materials and services on our Web site are appropriate or available for use in all geographic locations, especially some locations outside the United States, and accessing such from certain locations may be illegal and prohibited. Those who do access content, materials and services from such locations act on their own initiative and we are not responsible for their compliance with local laws or other applicable laws. You will not access the foregoing where prohibited by law.
Integration; Severability; General
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here
This policy does not apply to the practices of third parties that Exposay.com does not own or control, or to individuals that Exposay.com does not employ or manage.
What Personal Information About Users Does ExpoSay Collect?
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with a friendly, customized, and efficient experience. We only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of our website. We do not process this information in a way that is incompatible with the purpose for which it has been collected or subsequently authorized by you. We collect the following types of information from our users:
- Information You Provide to Us:
We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features. The personal information you provide is used for such purposes as:
- Registration: In order for you to use ExpoSay services, such as submitting new links to the website, you must complete a registration form. As part of this registration form, we require your email address.
- Automatic Information:
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. ExpoSay automatically receives and records certain "traffic data" on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, ExpoSay cookie information, and the page you requested. ExpoSay uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends and administer the website.
- ExpoSay may also add on any page display the total counts that page has been viewed. This includes member profile pages.
- Social sharing of data: ExpoSay allows other users to browse articles that you have submitted, rated, or commented on. This information is made available via your member profile or within the permalink URL of the story in which you performed the action on. ExpoSay may choose to post this data on other site features in the future.
- Profile information: ExpoSay allows other users to browse information stored within your member profile should you provide this optional information.
- Syndication: ExpoSay allows for the RSS syndication of all of its public content within the website.
- Friends Data: Much like other social services ExpoSay allows non-friends to browse through your friends activities.
- Many companies offer programs that help you to visit websites anonymously. While ExpoSay will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these programs are available.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer.s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our website are visited and by how many people. ExpoSay cookies do not collect personal information, and we do not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are or what your screen name or email address is.
Will ExpoSay Share Any of the Information it Receives?
Information about our users is an integral part of our business. We neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone. We share your personal information only as described below.
- Business Transfers:
In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if ExpoSay, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred.
- Protection of Exposay.com and Others:
We may release personal information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with that law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- With Your Consent:
Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your personal information may be shared with third parties or used for a purpose incompatible with the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected, and you will be able to prevent the sharing of this information by opting out.
Is Information About Me Secure?
- Your ExpoSay account information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to work to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer by logging off once you have finished using a shared computer.
- Only employees who need personal information to perform a specific job (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to it. All of our employees are kept up to date on our privacy and security practices.
What Information Can I Access?
You can access your personal information on our website and correct, amend, or delete information that is inaccurate. Upon logging in visit your user profile setting page.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As stated previously, you can always opt not to disclose information, but then you may be unable to use certain features on our website, such as posting new links.
- You are able to add or update certain information on pages, such as those listed in the "What Personal Information About Users Does ExpoSay Collect?" section above. When you update information, however, we often maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records.
- As explained earlier, the "help" portion of the toolbar on the majority of browsers will direct you on how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to command the browser to tell you when you receive a new cookie, or how to fully disable cookies. Please note, however, that if your browser does not accept cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of some of our attractive features.
Can Children Use ExpoSay's Services?
You must be 13 years and older to register to use the ExpoSay website. As a result, ExpoSay does not specifically collect information about children.
Conditions of Use