You are probably reading this article right now thanks to the glasses you wear. Surely you are tired of all those check-ups in the past, you are tired of spending huge amounts of money to be able to afford quality eyeglass frames, and suitable glasses for your eyesight.
But even in this case, you can get the desired look, and discard contact lenses or glasses. The solution is laser surgery. Thanks to advanced technology you can get a crystal clear vision, and this is what you have always wanted. But can anyone undergo this operation?
And is this the right solution for you? If you continue reading further, you will find out the answer to these questions.
Laser surgery is a simple procedure that takes a few minutes of your time, but of course, you need to consult your eye doctor before undergoing this procedure. The process of laser surgery is a process that uses a cutting laser that changes the shape of the cornea, that is, the clear tissue of the front of the eye. And this procedure is implemented in order to achieve a pure vision.
You too can be a part of this procedure if you are facing these three problems:
– Myopia or well known as nearsightedness. You see perfectly all the objects that are nearby, but those objects that are in the distance look blurred. This is because your eye is longer than it should be, and the curves of the cornea are too sharp, and when light rays come in contact with your eye, distant objects become blurred.
– Hyperopia or known as farsightedness is the opposite of myopia. All objects that are farther away are with a crystal clear image, but those that are closer to you are blurred. This occurs because the cornea is too flat or your eye is shorter than it needs to be. Rays of light penetrate behind the retina instead of it, so even close and distant objects seem blurred.
– Astigmatism is when the focus of near and far objects is disturbed because the curves of the cornea are uneven or too sharp or too flat and the result is astigmatism that causes both myopia and hyperopia at the same time.
Of course, to determine what type of vision problem you have, you must visit a doctor who will do a small examination to determine your problem and determine your diopter. If you are an ideal patient for laser surgery, your doctor will let you know that this is one of the solutions that will help you solve your problem and say goodbye to your glasses or contact lenses.
The doctor will do a small survey with the help of which you will find some information that may be a problem for you to undergo laser eye correction. Your doctor will not encourage you to have surgery if you have any of the following:
– You constantly have dry eyes and constantly have eye drops or artificial tears
– Injury to the eye or inflammation of the cornea
– Herpes in the eye area
– Autoimmune disease or weakened immune system
– If you have rheumatoid arthritis
– If you are pregnant or have any hormonal disorders
– If you have too large pupils
– If you have a thin cornea
– If you have a mild case of myopia with low diopters
If you have any of these signs and symptoms, know that your doctor would not advise you to undergo laser correction, as this may further cause several contraindications.
But if the doctor thinks that you do not have any of these cases, then he must warn you of several risks that you could face if you decide to correct your vision with the help of a laser.
The following risks and side effects may occur:
– Constantly dry eyes, in the first few months will be a side effect of laser correction. And for this problem, the doctor will prescribe eye drops that you will have to have with you all the time.
– Your eyes will be sensitive to strong light for the first few weeks. To alleviate this problem you will strictly need to stay away from electronic devices such as TV, computer, mobile phone. Avoid going out in the sun, or sitting in a darkened room. In time, this problem will disappear.
– Correction, if the laser removes too small a piece of tissue from your eye. If this happens you will have to undergo another operation to correct the problem. But a bigger problem to solve would be if the laser removed a larger piece of tissue than needed. This is a delicate situation that is more difficult to deal with.
– Regression, when despite the laser correction, your vision returns to its original state. This does not happen all at once, but gradually, but it is possible to correct it again.
If your eye doctor encourages you to undergo LASIK eye surgery, and you are willing to bear some of the risks that arise as a result of surgery, then we have the ideal clinic where you can do it. Saddlebackeye.com is the solution to your eye problem. When it comes to this clinic, you will be left to professionals who have been doing this for many years and are experts in this field.
As many as 99.7% of their patients were very satisfied with the results of the correction. Their main hero Dr. Manger has made over 90,000 eye laser corrections in the last 25 years, making it one of the best in the country and beyond. So do not hesitate too much and contact them for your eye correction. You can even get a free eye exam on their side.
Many people are afraid to undergo such laser correction because some risks and consequences can be borne after the operation itself. However, if you choose the right doctor, you should not be afraid of your consequences at all. Our recommendation is to find the right one, we have already given you our best suggestion, and it is up to you whether you will decide to use eye aids like glasses and lenses or you will take action and correct your vision.