Break-ups were in vogue this year as our readers helped pick the Top 10 Biggest Celebrity Break-Ups of 2008:
1. Madonna & Guy Ritchie The "Material Girl" and her main Guy were voted the biggest celebrity break-up by far. The two made plenty of headlines with their split, which according to rumors involved Madonna's growing friendship with Yankees player Alex Rodriguez.
2. Joe Jonas & Taylor Swift Joe Jonas' & Taylor Swift's 25-second break-up wouldn't have gotten further than the pages of Tiger Beat if it weren't for Swift's constant retelling on any talk show who'll listen. Plenty are on Team Taylor and splitting with the virginal Jonas saved her a lot of sweaty hand-holding.
3. Paris Hilton & Benji Madden Nicole Richie with Joel, Paris with Benji...it was a match made in Heaven. Or at least the Chateau Marmont. But Paris & Benji's relationship didn't make as beautiful music as the happy new mom-and-dad's to Harlow.
4. Jimmy Kimmel & Sarah Silverman The funny twosome were that match that you figured were perfect for each other, a love that grew one-liners at a time. But an open relationship, including f***ing Matt Damon and Ben Affleck, probably didn't help.
5. Simon Cowell & Terry Seymour American Idol's judge supreme and his adorable, raspy-voiced Extra correspondent unfortunatley walked their last red carpet this year.
6. Jennifer Aniston & John Mayer Though the two are currently on-again and were just seen at the premiere of Aniston's new movie "Marley & Me", readers are either still traumatized by the first break-up or haven't picked up their latest issue of In Touch.
7. Anne Hathaway & Rafaello Follieri Anne Hathaway's much talked about relationship with the Italian con artist made headlines this year and even bigger ones when she got smart and left him.
8. Pink & Carey Hart "I think I just lost my husband/I don't know where he went," sings Pink on her #1 smash hit "So What" about her separation with husband and Motocross racer Carey Hart.
9. Christie Brinkley & Peter Cook The former supermodel's personal troubles with ex-husband Peter Cook garnered attention when he admitted to cheating with an eighteen-year-old girl.
10. Ryan Gosling & Rachel McAdams Everyone wants the stars of the romantic drama "The Notebook"'s relationship to work out, even if it's had as many ups and downs as the movie's romance.