Kate Middleton has turned down a nearly $10 million offer to talk about her relationship with Britain's Prince William. The brunette beauty - whose split from the prince was revealed on Saturday - has vowed never to kiss and tell.
A source told Britain's Daily Star newspaper: "Kate has too much self-respect to dish the dirt on anyone. She is a decent person."
PR guru Max Clifford believes the 25-year-old fashion buyer's story is worth $9.9 million.
The young couple reportedly decided to part after discussing their relationship during a recent skiing holiday together.
Kate revealed the split to friends at a dinner party last week.
A source said: "She was cool and quite relaxed. She almost seemed relieved it was over and the news was out."
Kate was said to be desperate to get married and settle down, but William allegedly felt too young and insisted he needed to concentrate on his Army career. He is an officer in the Household Cavalry's Blues and Royals.
Kate is also thought to have confronted him after pictures of the 24-year-old prince were published of him posing with young girls at a Bournemouth nightclub. The prince even took one of the girls, 19-year-old blonde Lisa Agar, back to his Army barracks after a night out.
Kate allegedly asked him to "explain himself and assure her they had a future together."
William - who started dating Kate when they were students together at Scotland's St. Andrew's University four years ago - previously said he did not want to marry before he was 28 or 30.