Ashley Greene's condo is set to be completely gutted after it went up in flames on Friday (22.03.13).
The 'Twilight Saga' star - who is devastated after an unattended candle started a fire in her living room, which resulted in the death of one of her fox terriers - will reportedly have to find a new place to live temporarily as the apartment and four other units in her building undergo restoration.
Ashley Greene's dog died when her apartment went up in flames on Friday (22.03.13).
The 'Twilight Saga' actress' home in a Los Angeles apartment block caught fire with her two dogs inside and while firefighters were able to rescue one of her fox terriers, the other one didn't make it, according to People magazine.
Ed Sheeran partied with his ex-girlfriend in Australia on Saturday night (02.03.13).
The 'A Team' hitmaker - who is believed to be dating Taylor Swift, although the pair have always insisted they are just good friends - invited his former flame Camilla Severi, to his after-party following a gig Down Under in Brisbane.